Overview – This is a minor release that includes bug fixes.
Major Corrected Issues:
- Fixed issue where some Preference Manager settings were not applied to a newly created chart
- New rules implemented for determining the number of decimal places for bar totals
- Returned the More Colors button in Format Series task pane
- Fixed Axis breaks in 100% stacked bar charts
- Restored more options on the chart right click menu
- Some charts, when converted from other chart types, were unable to display a legend
- Fixed display issue when line segment values are shown as a percent
- Fixed issue opening older Mekko Graphics charts
- Fixed issue where some CAGR Total Labels in charts were moving when the chart was reopened
- Fixed issue where some Y axis titles were changing orientation when the chart was reopened
- 100% calculation row is now saved for Marimekko charts
- Fixed installation issue visible on Asian machines
Note: This release is free to Mekko Graphics customers with active annual subscriptions. There is no free upgrade for perpetual license customers (e.g., customers who purchased on or before February 1, 2012). Click here for more information.