We’re excited about the launch of the next version of Mekko Graphics. We’re in the final phases of testing. It should be released in the next few weeks. Here are some key features:
- Improved PowerPoint integration–we implemented double-click to launch Mekko Graphics charts, making it easier to move, re-size and activate our charts and to work with other objects on your PowerPoint slides.
- Axis breaks–you can now put a break into the Y axis of any bar or ine chart and into the X and Y axis in any bubble or scatter chart. Axis breaks allow you to represent outliers in nay chart type and to highlight key data in cascade charts.
- Bar comparison lines–allow you to highlight difference between two bars in a stacked bar or cascade chart. Show changes as a percentage or an absolute value.
- Improved interface and features for average lines–you can more easily place and move average lines.
- Added CAGR feature to growth lines and added CAGR formula to our spreadsheet.
- Enhanced quick launch–you can now add 1/2 page charts and multiple charts with one click.
- Email selected slides–send slides with a few mouse clicks, making it easier to share key slides without emailing the whole presentation.
- Reverse order is now an option for data rows.
- 30 day trial with no watermark–you’ll have more time to evaluate Mekko Graphics and you’ll be able to share the charts you’ve created with senior management or customers without the unsightly watermark.
- Enhanced color palette management.
It won’t be long before you get to try our latest version. I hope you find that our new capabilities make it easier for you to create and edit strategic charts.