Overview – This major release introduces a new feature, an improved Excel integration, allowing users to set segment colors based on spreadsheet fill colors from within Excel.
Instead of having to edit colors through Mekko Graphics in PowerPoint, you can now apply the cell fill color in Excel (either manually or through conditional formatting) to be used to color segments in your chart. Useful applications would be to highlight all the segments that are related to a particular company or to create what are commonly called "heat maps". That is, to base the color on the segment's value (i.e. green if the number is large and red if it is small).
- Fixed: Font is misaligned in a text string containing both Asian and English characters
- Fixed: Several focus issues when switching between chart and task panes
- Fixed: Can’t sort series names in the Style dialog
- Fixed: “Delete” does not work in the full editor when manually editing labels
- Fixed: Installation issue (incorrectly detecting Office version)
- Fixed: Format data row UI is cropped after decimal places in datasheet
Note: This release is free to Mekko Graphics customers with active annual subscriptions. There is no free upgrade for perpetual license customers (e.g., customers who purchased on or before February 1, 2012). Click here for more information.