Mekko Graphics 126.96.36.1998 Release Notes
Overview – This major release introduces several new features.
Major New Features:
- New bar and series sorting options: custom sorts, sort by bar width or height in bar-mekko, exclude bars or series from sort
- New coloring options: color after sort, by segment, by bar, color by group for bubble charts
- Gantt chart revision: replaced Gantt chart user interface. New Gantt UI allows for direct entry of tasks into the chart: timeline elements including processes, bars, lines, brackets and milestones; drag and drop insertion and movement of timeline elements and shading; updated calendar control for date selection; task hierarchy that can be displayed as list or boxes. (Gantt charts created in older versions of Mekko Graphics cannot be opened with this version).
- Introduced format segment task pane
- Introduced layering options in bubble chart (send to back)
- Introduced grouping for bubble charts with ability to change style and font by group
- Introduced number format for label group on right-click
- Added CAGR option in growth lines with new feature to interpret bars as years
- Cascade chart enhancement allowing choice of previous bar for each bar
- Introduced many new options for chart formatting in Preference Manager
- Introduced ability to change font for each series
- Introduced narrow margins
- Show Y axis on top or bottom of horizontal charts
- Introduced flexible line width for axis and border
- Net lines added to cluster bar charts
- Added quadrant line formatting
- Added ability to plot only markers, not lines on line charts
- Introduced a color indicator for moved labels
- Redesigned link series and segment link features with ability to format links
- Replaced placeholder bars functionality with the new gaps functionality (with drag and drop)
Fixed several issues with label placement in bubble charts
Note that this release is compatible with Mac Office 2011 and 2016, and Mac OS X Maverick, Yosemite, El Capitan, and Sierra.
Note: This release is free to Mekko Graphics customers with active annual subscriptions. Customers can install both the Windows and Mac versions using the same license key. There is no free upgrade for perpetual license customers (e.g., customers who purchased on or before February 1, 2012). Click here for more information.