Overview – This is a major release that introduces several new features
- 1. Introduced ability to designate a series as a line or marker in a Marimekko, Bar Mekko, and Area Chart
- 2. Added an option of calculating segment value as a % of Grand Total in Marimekko charts
- 3. Added auto wrap for vertical segment label
- 4. Introduced ability to format segment borders
- 5. Introduced new chart elements behavior: Labels and lines do not change size when chart is resized
- 6. Introduced ability to format segments in Label Manager by adding Segment/Series style to Mini Toolbar
- 7. Introduced several new parameters to the Preference Manager for line styles
- 8. Introduced ability to disable segment link connectors
- 9. Implemented X-axis break for Marimekko and Bar Mekko linear X-axis
- 10. Implemented Bar comparison/Growth line for cluster bars within the cluster
- 11. Implemented Comparison lines in Line chart
- 12. Implemented Show plus sign (+) for positive value in data tables
- Added "Reset" option for Gantt Margins
Note that this release is compatible with Mac Office 2011 and 2016, and Mac OS X Maverick, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra and High Sierra. It is not compatible with MacOS Mojave.
Note: This release is free to Mekko Graphics customers with active annual subscriptions. There is no free upgrade for perpetual license customers (e.g., customers who purchased on or before February 1, 2012). Click here for more information.